I am reproducing herewith our class' timetable for Term 1 (2016). Please familiarise yourselves with it but take note that the period 8 timing is not accurately reflected owing to a technical glitch—please ignore that for now:
Schedule for Monday (4 Jan 2016)
To help you ease into the new academic year, refer to this schedule for Day 1 of 2016, correct at the time of publishing:
- 08:40-09:30: Morning Assembly (with silent reading so please bring a book) and P's Talk
- 09:30-10:30: Service Learning (SL) Project Briefing
- 10:30-11:30: FT / Class Admin Time (please bring your progress report—already signed by your parent/guardian; complete also the emergency number list already emailed to you)
- 11:30-12:00: Recess
- 12:00-13:30: Class Admin Time / SL Planning
- 13:30-14:15: HOY Briefing for OBS
- 14:15: Dismissal
- NEW: Retest for selected students at 15:00 (see your email) and CCAs commence at 16:30.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday!
P.S.: Before we meet as a class—a new class—I'd like each of you to think of one interesting fact about you; we'll share this during an ice-breaker activity on Monday :)